Oshkosh 2021

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Daleandee

I saw the Twin Jag, but didn't get to talk to Jim or Ginger. Maybe I can make the Barnwell college and meet everyone.
Barnwell is a great opportunity to learn about the Corvair engine conversion process and how to maintain the engine throughout its expected lifespan. Just be advised that attendance at the college requires registration. Details on the Fly Corvair site. (Did I cite that correctly?) 8~)

Bigshu

I had to leave Oshkosh two days early, and while looking at my phone today, I found a few pics didn't turn out. The key pic is for a Grumman AA1 for sale flyer on the community bulletin board. If anyone wandering around the next couple of days can snap a pic for me, I'd really appreciate it. I don't have any contact info for the plane, and don't see an online listing anywhere. It was nice meeting the guys and chatting Wednesday, looking forward to doing it again!

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
Large trees uprooted and power line laying along SR 21 about 10 miles west (near Omro, I think) of Airventure on Thursday morning. The storm must have missed Airventure mostly.

Last edited:

BJC

HBA Supporter
Large tress uprooted and power line laying along Hiway 21 about 10 miles west (near Omro, I think) of Airventure on Thursday morning. The storm must have missed Airventure mostly.
There was some very localized damage over by Omro.

BJC

Bigshu

Was it posted at HBHQ?
Didn't look there, I saw it at the common boards by the EAA warehouse by the FAA aviation safety center. I don't know what that area is called, but there's 4 big bulletin boards of ads.

Kyle Boatright

Well, that's... uhhh... interesting. Anyone remember the GEN-4 Japanese helicopter? I was hoping the Blackfly would put some distance between itself and the GEN-4.
That was disappointing to me. I wanted to see it fly up and down 36/18 at speed to demonstrate that it actually has some utility.

TFF

Gee. Looks no different than 3D RC. Looks like a passenger would be throwing up if they were not thrill seekers

mcrae0104

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Didn't look there, I saw it at the common boards by the EAA warehouse by the FAA aviation safety center. I don't know what that area is called, but there's 4 big bulletin boards of ads.
Will see if I can find it.

mcrae0104

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I had to leave Oshkosh two days early, and while looking at my phone today, I found a few pics didn't turn out. The key pic is for a Grumman AA1 for sale flyer on the community bulletin board. If anyone wandering around the next couple of days can snap a pic for me, I'd really appreciate it. I don't have any contact info for the plane, and don't see an online listing anywhere. It was nice meeting the guys and chatting Wednesday, looking forward to doing it again!
CF17C4CE-1A80-4107-9943-F6C2A2ECC4AB.jpeg