• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Oshkosh 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJC

Supporting Member
Ok guys and gals (always looking to upgrade the HBA community), Sun n Fun is over (and I missed it) so it is time to start planning for the annual EAA Convention at Oshkosh. I just sold a vacuum pump, so I have pocket money for a trip to Oshkosh. If you are interested in any aspect of general aviation and haven't been to Oshkosh, you owe it to yourself to attend ASAP.

FYI, HBAers gather at Homebuilt Headquarters around 0745 or 0800 hours to meet each other face-to-face over a cup of coffee. I propose that we do so again this year. Look for a small "HBA" card on a picnic table to locate us. Note that there are free donuts and coffee for homebuilders on Wednesday (Marc, please correct me it that is incorrect) so there will be a crowd there that day, but there will be room for us to gather and talk, just not under the shelter.

I know that some of you plan to participate by flying in, being a commercial vendor, speaking, volunteering, teaching, etc. Please let us know your details so that we can visit your display, forum, etc.

Looking forward to seeing HBAers again, and meeting more of you this year.

BJC

Back