• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Oshkosh 2012: Who is attending?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVSUSteve

Who all from the forums is attending Oshkosh this year? Any interest in getting together to have lunch or dinner? I will be up there Thursday and Friday (and maybe a little on Saturday if I can sweet talk my fiancee) and have no commitments regarding my time other than my presentation on the 27th.

If anyone is camping and wants to split the cost of the campsite (or if you've managed to get one of the few rental homes in the area!), please let me know as Kat and I are willing to chip in on that.

Back