• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

OSH19 ETix (Electronic Tickets)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris In Marshfield

Staff member
Supporting Member
Just ordered my OSH19 tickets and I was offered a ticket option that is compatible with my iPhone's wallet feature (electronic ticket/pass storage). That's the first time I've ever seen that tool used when ordering tickets for the big show. I hope that the volunteers working the booth this year, especially Camp Scholler, know that this is coming so they can just zap my phone and move forward.

I have a feeling I'd better print those bad boys out, though. Resistance to change and process and all that... I use electronic ticketing all the time, from airline boarding passes to ball games to concerts. I really like having them.

~Chris

Back