Hello all, If some of you didn't know, I was gifted my Le Pelican in October, from Percy. Here are a couple of pics with her loaded on the trailer. So after a 300 mile trip back home, I hung the wings up in the shop. The rudder just needed cleaning and primed. I started on tearing the fuse. down, as all the nuts and bolts were a bit rusty. I then separated the parts into two buckets - reusable and parts to be remade. Show is the bucket of parts to be remade. ( the whole fuse. could fit in a 5 gallon bucket, just thought that was funny having a plane in a bucket) There was "technically" nothing wrong with these parts. It was just that the original builder drilled the rivet holes all crooked and I am to OCD to let that pass. (if you look closely at the 2 primed tubes you can see what I mean) Here are some of the parts that have been primed and painted. As I have removed each part, I have measured it and I am in the process of putting each part in CAD. Like so This way, if i ever need to make a new part I can print out the responding sheet. I will also make a construction manual to illustrate how each part is fitted.