• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

[Offtopic] The Alps from a different perspective.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autoreply

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've flown extensively in the Alps and it's a magnificent area to fly around. Usually though you're way too busy to film when flying. I've also crossed the Alps frequently by motorcycle and since several other users seem to drive one as well I'd though about posting this videoclip, featuring me and two friends when we're off for a short holiday:

And

And a short one (no music)

I'm the guy with the red/white bike and the yellow jacket. The parts where you don't see an instrument pane I'm filming :)

In two weeks I'll be back in the Alps again, no flying this year though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back