• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Odd question....donation of an aircraft, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVSUSteve

This may sound like a rather strange question but for non-national charities like the EAA, how would one go about trying to find an aircraft to raffle off for fundraising for a non-profit? We are finalizing our application for the aviation safety research group myself and several others started and we have been brainstorming (there's your answer in case anyone wondered what that grinding sound was and why I have not been around for a few months) how to raise money to get up and running in a more practical sense.

That said, if anyone has an aircraft that they are wanting a tax write off for, please feel free to contact me directly. We are not a non-profit organization yet since we have to get the paperwork submitted but that should be done by the end of this month or early next month.

In the mean time, if anyone would like to help us cover the application expenses and other basic necessities, we are selling t-shirts at the following address:
https://www.booster.com/acs Any help would be appreciated. If you do not want a t-shirt, you can still make a donation of any amount through that site. Thank you all....it's good to be back on here!

Back