NTRS Shutdown

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Aircar

Banned
Paradoxically,perhaps, Obama has just enacted something to ensure that federally funded research is available to all citizens (maybe this restriction now is part of that review ) Just HOW you can quarantine any information from ANY US citizen and not have it obtainable by the rest of the world is hard to see.

On this subject has anyone still got the EAA on line access address ?(the Sport aviation electronic version ) - I have lost that together with all my other links .

John Newton

That's intersting, so maybe more research will be available online eventually? I doubt shutting down the NTRS server will make any difference to copying of ideas.

Aircar

Banned
Thanks Ettere -that is the thing I was after --it looks like they are still accessible then (but the April issue is itself a retrospective and pretty lightweight in technical terms -the BD 5 and Composites articles are more windowdressing than meaty ) And thanks for the 365 link Matthew as well (still have your Tandem Lysander stuff to send.... -your address again pls ?

Latest posts

Group Builder