Quantcast

Nothing

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
A do nothing President is a utopian dream of free people. But even if you did do nothing, someone will accuse you of doing something.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
As CinC I imagine you could order the air force officer to get his butt outta that seat. But then you woulda done something and broke your promise to do nothing.
Darn, never thought about that. Keeping your promise of not doing anything sure is going to be hard.
But can I be impeached for living up to my promise of doing nothing ? If so, that is busting my bubble into nothing of being the best president ever by doing nothing.
Who would want such a crappy job anyway !. I hereby withdrawn and close my campaign for President. VB , You are FIRED.

Going to be just another Redneck setting around doing nothing. The more I think about it, I'm so pissed -off, from loosing my job for doing nothing, tonight I'm going down to the local honky tonk and do something by getting in a fight and having a little fun.

Got to thinking, running for President will sure look good on my job resume should I ever want to look for a job.
Think I'll just set on the porch a little longer thinking about having a fun Sat night and thinking about nothing.

Last edited:

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
So, after all the work I haven't put into this campaign... after all the speeches I didn't write and all the TV interviews that never got scheduled... my compensation is nothing???
Sorry it couldn't have been more but nothing is the best I could do.

blane.c

HBA Supporter
Write Mr. President and tell him you promise not to run against him in 2020 if he … lets you drive a saucer.

Dan Thomas

Speaking of birth certificate, had to renew my drivers license a couple years ago. Took 3 trips to the DMV with hours of waiting. First I had to have my birth certificate , (Not birth Announcement ) I took it in, Not Good, had to be on the latest birth certificate form. I wasn't born this year so it is not on the latest form, had to call the WV state DMV office in Charleston and get an application for a copy of my birth certificate on the latest form along with a nice check with the appication. Told the woman that I worked for a military contractor in the 1960's making parts for the military and my birth certificate was good enough for the Federal government and it should be good enough for the state government. OOPs , another problem, they didn't tell me about, have to have 3 home utility bills to prove you live at the listed address. I just have two.

It was even worst than that when I bought a camper from a woman down the road last year. They wanted a copy of the sellers marriage license to make sure her last name is correct. She made me a copy as requested and I took it in. NOPE , not good enough, then was told it has to be the original, not a copy. I was loosing my cool, looked over to the Cop that was looking at me. Then another woman came over and told the PERSON? waiting on me that she would take over and get it taken care of. She was also upset at what was going on and got everything straighten up and apologized for the treatment from the first PERSON?

The next time I need to get my drivers license renewed, believe it would be a lot easier to just drive without renewing my license and pay the fine when caught. But , that has problems. I don't want to get shot by a cop that is itching to put a round in someone or just get lucky and just spend a few days in the hospital for a beating for doing nothing.
The world is going nuts and sometimes I think I live in the main building of the insane asylum. Each year I think it can't get worse, but it does.
There's the proof that if there's a way to screw something up, the government will find it.

BJC

HBA Supporter
Fun thread, Aerowerx, thanks for starting it. However, since there is absolutely nothing in it, perhaps it should be returned to nothingness.

BJC

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
VB --- I gave you four times more than your salary, also added a huge bonus of 2 times your salary. Six times nothing is a lot of nothing so you should be more than happy.

pictsidhe

:dead:

Pops, you've cracked already, and did things! I guess you just aren't the right man to sit around doing nothing for years.