Nothing

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Geraldc

Another quote I can't remember from whom."I started off with nothing and I have most of it left."

pictsidhe

This has been the greatest thread I’ve read in a long time! Have been laughing thru the whole second page. I’m wondering, if I’m laughing at nothing am I crazy?
Oh dear. There are no threads on HBA that are better than nothing?

Pops

Log Member
I love living in redneck land. When I stop by at the local bank drive thru I always get a milk bone and the lady always ask "Why do I wear the Halloween costume all year long? ". Nice people.

True.

Aerowerx

... I want voters to vote for me because they want nothing done and I will keep my promise.
Then your support will be split with all the other candidates!

What differentiates you from all the others that do nothing? Except maybe that you promise ahead of time to do nothing?

Aerowerx

I love living in redneck land. When I stop by at the local bank drive thru I always get a milk bone and the lady always ask "Why do I wear the Halloween costume all year long? ". Nice people.

True.
You do have your dog with you, don't you, Pops?

Aerowerx

This has been the greatest thread I’ve read in a long time! Have been laughing thru the whole second page. I’m wondering, if I’m laughing at nothing am I crazy?
It is when you don't laugh at anything, then that is when you have to worry!

Laughing at nothing is nothing to worry about!:confused:

12notes

Lifetime Supporter
Log Member
It's the most dangerous job in the USA. 8 of 44 presidents have died in office. Half of those were assassinated.
Even though 22 of the 8 that died were assassinated, I'm sure that Pops would be one of the 14 that didn't have either happen.

Aircraft related content:
The Pitts S2C is rated at +6/-5G. This reduces to -1.25/G, when you take the reciprocal to get the G out of the denominator, you get -0.8G, which means is should be flown upside down 80% of the time. Prove me wrong.

BJC

HBA Supporter
The Pitts S2C is rated at +6/-5G. This reduces to -1.25/G, when you take the reciprocal to get the G out of the denominator, you get -0.8G, which means is should be flown upside down 80% of the time. Prove me wrong.
Sounds about right. 20% for takeoff and landing plus taxi, unless you are Craih Hoskins.

BJC