Quantcast

Not so complicated but proven conversion?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

pfarber

HBA Supporter
Visiting my A&P a month ago, he had a plane with the Viking 130 in the hangar. I asked him about it. This mechanic is super talented, decades of experience in the experimental field and honest. He said he reluctantly installed it at his customers insistence after Jan convinced the guy it was perfect for the Searey and both owner and mechanic have regretted it ever since. It’s been nothing but trouble and the plane is a hangar queen.
I get that you want to contribute, you all you said was 'some guy told me some other guy's plane etc etc etc'.

Do you have anything do flesh out this statement? You can say this about anything.

TFF

I think what they want is the mechanic spilling the beans directly to the forum. The person wielding the wrenches instead of the checkbook. If it’s going to bust dreams, got to hold on till you really can’t dispute it.

pfarber

HBA Supporter
It hilarious that this is even something that needs to be pointed out. I mean who hasn't seen enough Law and Order to know this?

Please insert Jill Hennessy photos if you have them.

Air Trikes

Thanks for sharing your experience, AhzeeDahak. I did not place an order, but I am also frustrated that Aeromomentum has been advertising that engine for several yearse but not actually produced any. They should take it off the web site or put it in an "under development" or "future projects" section if it's not really available.

I am curious, did you consider getting an SPG redrive and Suzuki engine package from Vassili Tarakanov in Montreal (Airtrikes.net) instead? If not, why not?
In fact, you can order SPG redrive, stainless steel muffler and other parts For Toyota 1KR as well.

Attachments