• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

(Not an ad) TakeFlightOhio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerowerx

Check out their website!

My brother got me this for my birthday. We did their Adventure Flight, which is about 50 minutes.:D

It is a full b737 Max cockpit simulator, except no motion. There are only 2 such things privately owned in the country.

We flew from RPUY to RPLL in the Philippines. That's Cauayan City to Manila. I flew manually until we reached altitude and heading, then he kicked in the autopilot. Stayed on autopilot until 100 feet high on landing.

My brother was my "coach". He is retired after over 45 years flying and works there part time, and said I did pretty good. Better than most. Of course I do have 90 hours in a c172!;) Surprisingly, with all his hours, both military and civilian, he has never been to the Philippines.

The only problem I had was that on climb out I was trying to fly VFR. That is hard to do in a 737, since you can't really see out the nose very well, and it cruises slightly nose high anyway. I did better when I focused on the flight director panel.

No motion sickness, until the very end when we taxied up to a gate. Then my eyes and ears disagreed as to what was going on. Brought my eyes back in the cockpit and it subsided, but the after effect lasted for about an hour.

Back