• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Nomad/Honcho Ultralight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacha

Hi to you all, this is my first writing to this forum, but I have been watching you for over a year now!

I live in the Netherlands, and the real ultralights are rare here. In Germany somebody is offering a Nomad for sale, and I tried to find information about it on the internet, but there is not much to find. Maybe someone does know the Nomad (with smaller wingspan it is called Honcho) and its reputation. I would like to hear/read about it before I decide to buy it. It has a 18 hp SOLO engine with a Helix prop, any opinion on this engine type would be great too!

Back