Quantcast

For Sale Newlyl completed Mini Max, trailer, cover

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Kim Brown

Flat top Mini Max with Mosler CB-40 half vw type engine, custom converted pop top camper trailer for the Max, and a sunbrella airplance cover for the Max. $4500. Just completed, planning to have test pilot wring it out, then would consider selling: the Max, the Max and the trailer, the Max and the cover, or all three. what does anyone think "get er gone" pricing might be presuming the test pilot findings are appropriate? Hopefully some photos are attached. Kim Brown in New Hampshire

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
I like that idea of using the pop-up frame and sidewalls for the airplane trailer. Hopefully somebody got a nice tiny fridge out of it for their shop. Derelict pop-ups are everywhere. Still, it takes a small plane to make it work.

pwood66889

"Get `er gone" pricing is probably above my budget, Kim. Especially after licensing my motor home and paying for 7 MPG to NH to/from NW FL. Top-of-the-head says 10 grand, especially with the price of hangars now-a-days.
But I (and probably the rest of the "Curious Minds" on this forum) would be interested in the "backstory" of that MiniMax! I could legally fly it as I don't believe it weighs over 1320 pounds.

Kim Brown

"Get `er gone" pricing is probably above my budget, Kim. Especially after licensing my motor home and paying for 7 MPG to NH to/from NW FL. Top-of-the-head says 10 grand, especially with the price of hangars now-a-days.
But I (and probably the rest of the "Curious Minds" on this forum) would be interested in the "backstory" of that MiniMax! I could legally fly it as I don't believe it weighs over 1320 pounds.

Kim Brown

To get it moved along, $4500 for the plane as it has the Mosler CB-40, cover $300, trailer, $999, so full package is $5799, plane and cover 4800, and anyone who has been down this road can tell you that the plane dollars are closer to 50% of costs than they are to 100% of costs. That is cheap on the cover and probably about right on the trailer, all comments, as always, are welcomed.
Kim Brown