Quantcast

New to USA .... G1 from france

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

avgas

Hi... This is new to the states... Has what i'm looking for, all aluminum, folding wings, tricycle, They offer a builder assist program or 300 hours build time. Anybody look at this airplane and have a strong opion either for or against it? thanks

TuweetyBird

HBA Supporter
No opinion, but there appears to be some interesting design modifications from Zenith CH701 lineage. Almost a 701 "Cruzer" with (maybe) actual folding wings, some different materials (arguably better), perhaps some mechano-aero refinements (aileron/flap/tail design). I would like to know more too. Thanks for posting.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Hi... This is new to the states... Has what i'm looking for, all aluminum, folding wings, tricycle, They offer a builder assist program or 300 hours build time. Anybody look at this airplane and have a strong opion either for or against it? thanks
Link? Picture?

PagoBay

I like the all metal design plus folding wing arrangement. Kind of a Zenith Cruzer w/ Kitfox folding wing combination.

We offer builders assist services at our facility. Use our expertise to make your built even shorter. You will still meet the 51% amateur built criteria.
Do you know if this 51% assurance applies to the quickbuild kit?
G1 STOL ADVANCED KIT – US $35,950* Fuselage, wings, spoilers, flaps, ailerons, rudder and empennage all assembled

rbarnes

The CH750 will fold the wings, but takes two people and wasn't designed from the get-go to do it. You can build the CH750 in 300-400 hours
The Kitfox has some of the best one person folding wings I've seen. Build time is a little longer than the Zenith. and the cabin is much smaller.

Looks awfully Zenith CH-750/801-ish.
Has more in common with the Savannah than the 701.