• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New to this site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rik-

I'm new here, just looking for "actual" information that anyone has on the Quickie Q200's in particular. I'm not so much interested in building or completing a build (unless it's so close or a good project)

I'm interested in the handling, both slow and high speed characteristics - the landing characteristics - the take off characteristics - stall characteristics (I know some say they don't stall) but do they dip a wing, want to roll, don't want to roll etc. - comfort (can you sit in these for 2-3 hrs at time - can you see out of the cockpit in the forward direction decently?

What are if any, speed modifications? I've heard of the 6 pack but not specifically what all 6 improvements are. What I "think" are some of the 6 are:

Speed Brake
Toe Brakes
Reflexor (aka flaperons)
*?
*?
*?

I've yet to actually sit/fly in one so I don't know squat other than there's a Yahoo newsgroup that the owners hang out at. The website quickheads seems to be more of a builders site, although there is some good information.

Thanks,

Back