Quantcast

New to this site....

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Cygnet Pilot

Hello.
Just wanted to quick intro myself. My name is Doran ( really) and I reside in Saranac, Mich. USA. Based at Y70 I recently bought a Cygnet SF 2A. Have a cpl hrs on it in the last week so getting to know it. Brand new engine so flying her conservatively for now.
30 + years flying with several ratings and endorsements and now at 56 I am enjoying grass routes flying. I recently sold a very nice Tri Pacer to get back into homebuilts. I think the Cygnet and I are going to get along very well. Would like to comunicate with other builder .. pilots and or owners.
Thank You.

Wayne

Log Member
Welcome to HBA Doran! I'm building a Zenith Cruzer (in an extremely punctuated fashion) and am looking forward to hearing of your adventures in the Cygnet!

don january

Log Member
hello Doran. Cygnet is a great plane and I'm sure you'll miss your Tri- Pacer. Glad you made it too the forum. Did your KR-2 get done??

N8053H

Welcome aboard. I too am a new owner of a Cygnet. Jerry Folkerts was kind enough to sell me the one he built. I love it. Cruises around 85-90 depending on weight and trim. This airplane handles so very nicely. So easy to fly.

Post some pics of your airplane.
Tony

Latest posts