New to the forum from Florida

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Chopndrag

Well the forum is new to me but I'm not new to building aircraft. I have several airplanes and gyrocopters that I have helped build or built . I currently work at Silverlight Aviation in Zephyrhills. I have a idea to build a airplane and figure I would come here for input. I'm looking at taking a Sonerai and making it side by side seating instead of tandem . I know it won't be the same thing and engineering is involved. I was just wondering if people would be into a plane like that .

BJC

HBA Supporter
Welcome.

I would prefer tandem seating for a Soneri II. If I were to build it with aide by side, I would want the low wing version.

BJC

don january

Log Member
welcome to the forum Chopndrag: I probably will get kicked for this but what your wanting to build sound's real close to a KR-2S. Or Cygnet

Chopndrag

I'm a welder by trade and would like to stay with a welded fuselage. I have looked at KR 2 before . I'm just more a fan of metal then composite. Now a kr2 done with tube and fabric would be more my speed. The sonerai side by side would most likely be low wing unless I could redesign it to be mid wing .