• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member: Toulouse, France

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raiserw

I am an American living in Toulouse, France, with also a French nationality. I have a Bébé Jodel, Jodel D-9, have also completed and sold a Jodel D-18. Am repairing the landing gear on the Bébé and working on the Toyota engine in a Balerit. My primary interest is in wood and fabric aircraft.
I have a non-current Private license in the US and a ULM license in France (similar to the LSA in the US).

Attachments

• 090928 Bébé - Gaillac 01.JPG
    090928 Bébé - Gaillac 01.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 170731 Balerit 95 -  remplie avant droit.JPG
    170731 Balerit 95 - remplie avant droit.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 170731 Balerit 95 -  droit 01.JPG
    170731 Balerit 95 - droit 01.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
Back