• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member.. Greetings from Kentucky!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrees

Greetings! I am new to this site, and am looking for anyone that has experience with a Backyard Flyer ultralight. I have my ppl, have flown various 2 and 4 seaters, most training in a C-152, and am now retired and looking to purchase a 4 stroke UL tri-gear, ready to fly. My choices seem to be quite limited on a 4 stroke, but the BYF seems to foot the bill for what i'm looking for. Just trying to find someone that has flown one of these to get their opinions! Greeting, and look forward to talking to you all.

Back