• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member from San Luis Obispo California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Hi Folks, I am a new member from San Luis Obispo California, I have always wanted to build a home built aircraft from scratch (not a kit), so, I bought plans for a Legal Eagle XL (XL because i'm a fat guy). I have built all the ribs and am starting on the spars, also I have started to build a 1/2 VW to power the plane. I am very close to finishing the engine so I am looking for a prop to test run and brake-in (not fly) any leads to finding a test prop is appreciated. I am sure that I will have a lot of questions so I am looking forward to talking to you all with build and tech questions.
Harry

Back