• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new life in an old eaa club ,865 niles Mi.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gahan

we just had our monthly meeting , the first one that we didn't freeze a in 5 mo., their was a new pres. installed last fall and he has really taken the bull by the horns . we are finishing a mini max and he has at least parts for 2 bordom fighters . this could bring in some new players. our new Pres. is a soon to retire minister. and wants to maintain a work schedule .We are all excited, I wish I lived closer to help with projects ,I hope I can lend a hand and provide quality help at key times. We really have a great bunch of guy's all from a small town Have known each other since they were kids and when you haven't done anything as a group for 10 years or more it's hard to bring in new blood., I"m the kid and I'm 59 years old , it took 2 years and 80% of an airplane before I truly felt like one of the tribe. think we have about 50 members but it's the same 5 guys that show up at meetings, I'm sure it's just human nature but I bet we get soom cool stuff going this year, and I see attendance growing and getting more involved.

Back