New kit lines

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Jman

Site Developer
Very glad to hear you are getting business. Especially stuff on the cutting edge it sounds. Right on!

We will just have to be patient, but that's ok! Good luck and keep us informed. I can't believe how lucky we are to have someone so involved in the industry that is willing to take the time to share the ins and outs with us. Thanks!

Othman

I think that's a pretty good comprimise at least... leaving your kit project to work on a racer... I wouldn't complain about that one bit... especially getting paid to do it :)

Good luck Bill.

orion

Thanks Alex.

In addition to the racer, I'm concurrently also working on a new wing design for Bob Bornhofen's Sport-Jet and within the next several months, am expecting additional work from several other concerns, including a resurrection of Tony Fox's Foxjet. Of course it's not a good idea to hold one's breath until the check clears, but it does look like business may be picking up.

Regarding a potential kit here, I have cut back a bit on my initial goals so that the new line will be a bit simpler (less tooling and fabrication time), and more flexible for final finish. It should also make for a cheaper kit.

I'm hoping to get back to the design of the new simple airplane sometime within the next month or so. That should get me building by the end of the summer. Of course given the saying regarding the best laid plans of mice and men . . ., who knows.

Group Builder