• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Guy Rant: Part A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]OKso I'm the new guy and I'm really happy to be part of HBA. We've allin our own way been inducted into the great institution of flying andits an honour and privilege to be a flyer myself and I'm reallylooking forward to this site but first I have something to get off mychest... I'm not happy with the Status Quo of aircraft design.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Toooften accident reports site "pilot error" when in fact theglaring short-comings of aircraft design are really at fault.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andlet's not forget that man learned to fly by watching birds and birdsare still infinitely more adept at flying than anything we've createdso far.
(con'td)[/FONT]

Back