• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New guy on the block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Jaschob

Hi to everyone;

This appears to be an interesting site. One that will allow me to commiserate with fellow builders.

My name is Ken Jaschob. I'm from Waupaca, Wisconsin. I've had my private ticket for about 11 years but am a relatively low time, occasional flying pilot. I am a recently retired Physical Therapist. I am in the midst of a building project. The plane is called a Silhouette. It is a single place low wing composite. It is powered by a dual carb 447 Rotax. I'm embarassed to say that I've been at this project since '93. It was to have been a two year ordeal. However, as you know the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It is close to completion. But then, don't we all say that when asked; "when will it be done?" I'll try to send a scanned photo of the little bird. Bear with me, I'm kinda new at this.

My other hobby is motorcycling. Sports cars used to be another passion of mine. I have a '69 Corvette 427 which I bought new (24,000 orig, miles) and a '74 XKE Jaguar roadster. Both of which I'm now giving up. Too many unused toys.

We have sons living in Arkansas and Colorado.

We like to travel our US of A.

O.K., now I'm done boring you.

Good to be among you all.

Ken Jaschob

**EDIT**

Here are the pictures:

Ken_J1.jpg

Ken_J2.jpg

Ken_J3.jpg

Ken_J4.jpg

Back