• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New guy interested in Nieuports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jak Stoller

Howdy, my names Jak and I'm interested in Ultralight aviation.

Little bit about who I am, I'm an aviation structural mechanic in the US Navy, have worked on F/A-18s, AV-8bs and P-3/EP-3s for the last 3 years. I've always had an interest in recreational aviation and a deep love for the old school aircraft, particularly the seaplane/flying boat.

Here shortly (when the gods allow it anyways) I plan to build a Nieuport 17 Graham Lee ultralight. Any info, tips, or resources of knowledge would be helpful (and thats why I'm here).

--Jak

Back