• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New from PA with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1985Q2

No big entrance or credentials, just an enthusiast at heart for 50 years. My father flew super connies and cessnas in the late 50s early 60s, was friends with other EAA members, and knew Clancy Speal. I assisted in construction of a Q2 in early to mid 80's. Spent lots of time at air shows and private grass strips in the countryside, those were the days. Here are a few cool photos from my childhood...

30150805_230837.jpg

30150805_204101.jpg

30150805_230836.jpg

Back