• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Experimental Aviation Web Search Engine eabportal.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillD

I just recently opened eabportal.com to the public. This is a google powered search engine that will look exclusively in over 500 websites related to experimental airplanes. The search result will be tabbed by categories to help narrow down your results. The idea behind a google custom search like eabportal.com over a general google search is to eliminate unwanted results, like a search for “RV” won’t include tons of pages about “recreational vehicles” but will focus on Vans aircraft. Google custom search will include 4 sponsors at the top of each page, keep in mind they are not my sponsors but theirs and that may not be related to experimental airplanes.
Please give it a try and let me know your impressions.

Back