• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkert51

I have an opportunity to acquire an engine company and everything to assemble said engines. I own part interest in a foundry currently so having castings done isnt a problem. I have a machine shop at my disposal and a warehouse for the assembly shop. This is a 4 stroke 2 cylinder making 80hp and 60 ft lbs of torque. Each engine would be broke in and dyno'd. And come with a dyno sheet. The weight complete comes in at 121lbs ready to fly. With a 1200 hour TBO, fuel injection and a fuel burn of 1.6 gph. This engine is proven by extensive testing.

This is going to be a difficult financial strain but I can accomplish full production by taking on a partner. But I wonder how much interest would be there with a ready to go price including shipping of $10,500.00. So whats your thoughts guys?

Last edited:
Back