Sorry for any inconvenience guys I am not sure why those pictures that I have posted cannot be viewed. I am trying keeping them in a minimal weight structure just for observation. But I am sure that one day we will be able to assemble a little slide show for demonstration of our progress please stay tuned. Due to the rainy summer we did not fly to Oshkosh this year - we need a flying boat which is not quite ready yest to fly. May be next year.
The process of how do I construct my skin is kind of unusual but it seams to be working fine. I have a plug as a collection of 2" Lowe's styrofoam ribs cut with hotwire GAW-2 airfoil profile , covered with 3M blue tape and 3M Scotch for a part release . That plug/mold is placed inside of a vacuum bag for about 8 hours with a sandwich made of a 5 layers of:
1. layer of a peel ply size 520 mm x 2800 mm
2. Home made prepreg 3K Carbon from Soler Composites size 515 mm x 2710 mm
3. FOAMULAR 1/4 in. R-1 Fanfold Rigid Foam Board Insulation collected into 510 mm x 2710 mm
4. Home made prepreg 3K Carbon from Soler Composites size 515 mm x 2710 mm
5. layer of a peel ply size 520 mm x 2800 mm
This sandwich is covered with plastic cover to protect from being joined with my vacuum bag system