• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Catto Prop for O-200 or SAE-1 Flange.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum1

I have a brand new Catto Propeller for sale. Specs are listed below. Brand new, never run. I went a different way with smaller wheels and a shorter landing gear as well as made a measurement mistake and now it’s to long for my racer project. Was originally planned on being my every day sport prop but now to long. So here’s your chance to get a brand new Catto with zero wait time.
Catto 62x76
2850 RPM
SAE-1 prop flange (O-200)
6” prop flange
3 1/2” Thick hub
$2000 USD + Actual Shipping Cost.
Also more various parts for homebuilts should be coming soon.
Mark

Attachments

• Catto Prop1.jpg
    Catto Prop1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Catto Prop2.jpg
    Catto Prop2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Catto Prop3.jpg
    Catto Prop3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 13
Back