• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new builder interested in PIK-26 MINI-SYTKY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jude

hey all! Ive become really interested in small aircraft, and started looking into what has been built, and I found a web page about the PIK-26, but with very limited information, and alot of pictures of the build.

from what I gather, it was designed for the Mosler MMCB engine, has a wing span of 5.24M, a wing area of 6M2, and a total length of 4.33M and uses the wing profile GAW-2.

Im very interested in this aircraft, as it is made entirely out of plywood, and is a fairly small aircraft. I can't seem to find a supplier for plans, and the builder whose site I visited didnt post an email address. I guess my question is, has anyone built one of these planes? if so, where would I be able to purchace plans for this aircraft? if plans arent available, where would I look for more information on the GAW-2 profile? I cant seem to find much information on the internet about that profile. :(

thankyou.
Jude

Back