New ad structure make reading this forum on iPad impossible

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

D_limiter

Lifetime Supporter
Hi, powers that be,

I understand that Ad revenue keeps this site running, but the recent change in google ads has made reading the forum impossible on an iPad. Now that there are two ads, one on the left, one on the right, the central area for the content is so vertically stretched and smashed, you can't even see the forums without scrolling forever. See the screen shot for what I'm talking about.

Can the ads be tweaked so that the forum is readable on an iPad again?

Attachments

D_limiter

Lifetime Supporter
Cool, thanks for the info! I'll have to ante up for a membership.

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I have been almost exclusively on iPads for a few years now and I have no problems.

D_limiter

Lifetime Supporter
I have been reading on my iPad for a long time, and this just changed for me yesterday....

and I do know that membership is voluntary. It's just a good goad for me to get out the wallet and become a supporter.

Bille Floyd

and I do know that membership is voluntary. It's just a good goad for me to get out the wallet and become a supporter.
I can't use a Visa card , with my outdated Chromebook, (no updates) ; is
there a number i could call ? i'd like to donate an appropriate sum
of money ; i learn a Lot from you guys and it's worth it !!

Bille

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you do not log in, you will see the frame of ads. If you log in and have your preferences to Disable Ads Yes. And save you do not see them.
Just stay logged in.
We made very sure that if you log in you will only see the top and right ads, and if you have opt'd out of ads, you will see none of them. All registered users can opt out of ads.
Supporting Membership does help with the funding of the site, and it is very much appreciated.