• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Need a fl-760 comm wiring harness made, ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaysmiths

I have a Fl-760 com for my BD-4 panel, I need a harness that includes wiring the d-sub connector that goes on the back for power, ground, PTT, and 2 headphone/mic jacks. It needs shielded wire as specified by the manufacturer in the install instructions.

It seems my options are to find a local to do it, not sure where to begin with that or to farm it out to someone. Could someone here recommend a source to get this done? Or, is there somebody with the necessary know how and skill to do it; if so, let's talk. It probably isn't a huge job for someone who does this kind of stuff, it is more than I trust myself to do as I want the com to WORK.

Back