• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Narfi's Scratch Built Zenith 750 Super Duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narfi

Today I placed the order for my plans. The assembly drawings for the kit are done but they have not finished the blueprints for scratch builders yet. They will attach blueprints for some of the parts I can start on now that have been done or are interchangeable with the 750STOL and later this winter once they are done I will build the other parts as well.

This will be the primary log for this build and I want it to be interactive with the community in that anyone can post comments, questions, suggestions or critiques and hold 'conversations' with me and each other on the topic of my build with the timeline of all posts together here in one thread with my build logs and updates.

Time spent building - 0 hours
Money spent - $650 for the assembly drawings

Total time spent building - 0 hours
Total Money spent - $650

Back