• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

N-Number Drop Shadow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Nalevanko

I am considering doing a separated drop shadow for N735PX inspired by N669WR. My drop shadow would be a blue similar to the main blue in N669WR's N number.

The pictures are L side and the shadow is what I call Lagging.

My question is should I Lead the shadow on the R side? This would keep the shadow toward the aft of the plane. The engineer in me says to Lead the R side but the artist says to do both as Lagging.

What sayeth those who probably know more than I?

Attachments

• iPhoto3.jpg
    iPhoto3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 430
Back