My website for my project.

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Vigilant1

Supporting Member
Thanks for the web site, the page came out very well (some of your tables got slightly skewed and your inch symbols (") got deleted, but everything is certainly clear). That's a good looking airplane in the picture, I don't think I've ever seen one in the flesh.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wix.com sites are heavily built in Adobe Flash. If you don't have the Flash plugin enabled in your browser, you're not going to get much of anything.

Voyeurger

It takes a while to load the first time, but worth the wait. It sure is a pretty thing. Please make sure we can enlarge your photos when you're done putting it together.
Great stuff! Thanks.

NorthwestJack

I was curious about the stall speed. It seems pretty low. Also when i tried to figure out the stall speed based on given wing area I believe your wing area is given incorrectly.
How hard is it to start a web page on Wix?
Jacq

rheuschele

I guess I won't know about the stall until I test it out. As for starting a page on Wix, it's not difficult, but when I loaded it up
with pictures and it only would show a few, so I had to keep resizing. They do have a slide show style for pictures but I haven't used it yet.
Ron