• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

My Home made propeller design software + Download + Video + Tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pytoche

This is my video tutorial about how to design, built and test a propeller with no money!

in the video, i am the guy with black t-shirt.

Application:

I also made an application for windows and Mac that helps you to find an aproximate static thrust, angles, diameter, rpm and chord for begin iterations. you can specify the diameter and press the Lock button and play with the other variables. if you want more trust and the textbox get highlighted, try to increase the diameter and decrease rpm. the software will compute the angles chord and everything for you.

I recommend to download Propcalc and test the outputs of my app there in a "BLade element Theory software". but of course that kind of software are just to analize performance of the predesigned thing.

Its a Pre Pre-Alpha Version so expect some bugs and of course if you can contribute with something, i will appreciate that.

Screen Shot:

691315861.png

The link to download the software:
Download MAC Version (2,5 Mb)
Download Windows Version (1,7 Mb)

If any of you are a linux user, Pm me and i will send you the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back