my asso V

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Wow. Beautiful woodwork, at least from here. Can you tell us more about this airplane? I don't read Italian, so I can't get any information from your site other than the pictures.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Thanks, Seb. Looks like it's his own derivative of the HAWK FL8 and SIAI MARCHETTI SF260. If I'm reading the translation right, it's "under load tests on the ground."

bmcj

HBA Supporter
I'm curious... In the assembled side-view, I see no diagonal braces in the aft fuselage. Is this the final version or will those be added later?

kalix

Asso V is alpiaviation Pioneer 300 but homebuilt with project by giuseppe vidor..

Mac790

Attachments

vortilon

Truly awsome work. You are an insperation to us all. Thank you for sharing that. Well documented photo collection and a very neat shop. Wow

Yateri

Hi there,

Kalix, where did you bought the drawings of your Asso-V ?

I'm looking for Asso-X drawings, in order to build it, but I can't find anything about the designer Giuseppe Vidor or these aircrafts. His website doesn't work (I mean, I think this should be his website : assoaerei.com).

I'm really in trouble, It took to me a lot of time to find that the Millenium Aircraft is also called Asso-X; then I found some galleries photos from (Italian) home builders, but nothing else more informative for me. Lot of informations available for Asso-V and almost nothing for Asso-X...

Do you know who should I contact to get informations, or better, drawings and technical construction files..?

Any help would be so much welcome !

Yateri

kalix

hi,
The millenium is an airplane derived by the asso x
The asso x is built in wood while the millenium is built in material composite.
The information respect the asso x you can have from the mr.Vidor (italia) or from silvia litner (canada). The asso x is able autobuild;
information respect to the millenium you can have from a mr. giamosa (italia); the millenium is not able autobuild. If you have need of other information and details you can contact me.
kalix@email.it
Alessandro

Yateri

Thank you for you answer. I did contact S. Littner last week and she made me an offer for Asso X plans. I'm waiting next week to contact M. Giusseppe and ask the same, because if i'm right he sells some material part (like gear) as well.

wsimpso1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Falco in Italian translates as Hawk, in English, but we all know that one airplane as the Falco anyway. :) Drawing design inspiration from Dr Frati's airplanes is a goooood thing! His airplanes are sooo good looking.

Billski