• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

My 13B engine configuration (tentative)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwalker

Supporting Member
I feel like I should know better but here it goes- the following is the list of parts that I either currently have or in the process of acquiring to build up the 13B-T for my Long-EZ.

Engine-
13B Series 5 semi-P-Port side housings, studded, P-Port tubes are steel and the intake side O-ringed to prevent coolant leaking or being pressurized.
13B Series 6 Ported rotor housings
Renesis rotors, cut for "RX7" 13B apex seals, balanced
Renesis E-shaft, counterweight, and front stack, balanced
Goopy Performance Apex seals
Cryo treated front and rear stationary gears
Cryo treated corner and side seals

Fabricated intake manifold
Billet throttle body
Intercooler
T4 turbocharger
Fabricated 321 Stainless exhaust manifold
Manual waste gate

AEM Infinity ECU
AEM CD7 display
AEM wideband controller
redundant 320lph fuel pumps
Aeromotive AFPR
IGN-A1 ignition coils (coil per plug)

Formula Car (for lack of a better name) radiator cores from Ron Davis
Twin oil coolers

This is the "bare bones" of the system. I will go into more detail when I can.

Back