• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Murphy Rebel 50%, Prince George B.C. $13,000US or add O-320

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Ardent

Evening, I have two Rebels, one flying on floats and one part way build that I’ve decided to part with, as a direct result of having the one flying on floats.

I’d estimate the build at 50%, and everything but the landing gear appears to be there. The spar / wing inspection hasn’t been done, but it is mostly Clecos holding the skin on would be a quick job to open them for inspection.

I’d like $13,000US for the Rebel project no engine, or may accept trade for a good Rotax 912S / 914 / 915is / Jabiru 3300 (I’d clearly add a lot of cash in the case of the 915, never seen one on the street but might as well mention it...). Possibly a good 2 stroke 60-90hp range plus cash would work. If you’d like the O-320 with it, add $5500US. Good compression, free turning and was apparently checked out by the shop in Kamloops, has a cracked oil filter housing from a bump in transport, no carb.

No tire kickers or trades other than the specific ones listed please, only people who want to see the plane, cash in hand, appreciate the time.

Attachments

Last edited:

JoZé

Hi boss.
Apparently there are people interested, it would be nice to have some feedback.
Do not forget us.
Kind regards.
JoZé

Ardent

Afternoon guys my apologies, I bush fly and on my days out hadn’t got back to the forums.

The Rebel project is sold, appreciate the interest.

WWhunter

Since Ardnet has sold his, I won't be stepping on his toes. I have a couple of Rebel projects if anyone is interested.

Like him, I have one close to completion, so the other two projects are going to be listed soon.

Ian Saul

Since Ardnet has sold his, I won't be stepping on his toes. I have a couple of Rebel projects if anyone is interested.

Like him, I have one close to completion, so the other two projects are going to be listed soon.
What do you have and what are you asking.