• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Moving plane to hangar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Olds

This is how we move our RV-4 from the runway (In back Yard) to the hangar , 60 feet away.
It's tough living in the country in Arkansas ?

I tow the plane with my riding lawn mower and a two wheel dolly.
The runway ends in the back yard halfway between the house and hangar. We have 20 acres with an 1100 foot grass strip,which works well for the RV-4,solo .

Thanks Jake for getting the photo up for me.

Bob_Tractor.jpg

Last edited:
Back