Most Beautiful Aircraft Ever Built

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

EzyBuildWing

I'm thinking this is the most beautiful aircraft ever built...... it's out of the Movie Mad Max......
but then I like "Rat-rod" Harley bikes too..... and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....!
I'm thinking of building one, but with an old "pseudo-rusted" 60 HP MZ-202 helicopter-engine from a junked Mosquito.

Mad Max Gyro Silverton Museum.jpg

Tiger Tim

I'm thinking this is the most beautiful aircraft ever built...... it's out of the Movie Mad Max......
Imagine the look on the owner’s face when the production team got in touch like, “We noticed your flying machine looks like it’s made out of garbage. Want to be in a movie?”

Dan Thomas

but then I like "Rat-rod" Harley bikes too..... and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....!
I'm thinking of building one, but with an old "pseudo-rusted" 60 HP MZ-202 helicopter-engine from a junked Mosquito.

View attachment 118753
1638732591258.png

When I was young I wanted one real bad. Then I found that they had a rather dismal safety record. The pilot can't horse it around like a fixed-wing airplane; he must maintain positive G or that rotor can lose RPM real quick and cone upward and the machine crashes. It's not like an airplane at all.