Quantcast

Most Beautiful Aircraft Ever Built

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Pilot-34

Out of everything that I have been reminded about on this thread I am going to have to vote for either the Pan Am Clipper or the Swift

what could be more beautiful than the vision of a clipper flying through tropical islands at night?

perhaps the globe swift just sitting on the ramp looking like It longs to be in the air?

BrianW

NOT a midget pilot, standing RIGHT next to a Folland Gnat. Fighter/trainer. Maintainable with a mechanics regular tools. Adorable. Exceeded Mach 1 only in a dive. If you saw it on the ground, you wanted to take it home to your hangar which was bigger than the Gnat needed.FollandGnat.jpg

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I was under the impression that this thread was about the most aesthetically beautiful airplane, not any of the other parameters.
My impression too. Considering the title of the thread.

If this is about my "favorite" or "most significant" aircraft, my list changes significantly.

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
I sometimes think that a RF-3 or RF-4 would be right up my alley. I think it would be loads of fun to do some lazy thermal hopping and playing around on a nice summer day.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Heck, airplanes are just like woman, I love then all. :) Everything I love is not ugly.

Have a good story I could tell you about being in an elevator that broke down.