• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Mooneymite M-18-X and VJ-22 Sportsman Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

460Cobra

Hello all, I just found this site and was hoping someone here may be able to help me. My father in law recently passed away and I am helping my MIL go through his stuff. I came accross this full set of plans and binders for the M-18-X and would like to offer them for sale but I have no idea of the value. Are these worth anything to anybody? I searched earlier, found a similar thread with a couple of leads, but one of them also passed away and the other is interested but wants to know what I want for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also found a set of plans for a VJ-22 Sportsman that I would like know the value of.

Thank you,

Jon

Last edited:
Back