Mooneymite M-18-X and VJ-22 Sportsman Plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

460Cobra

Hello all, I just found this site and was hoping someone here may be able to help me. My father in law recently passed away and I am helping my MIL go through his stuff. I came accross this full set of plans and binders for the M-18-X and would like to offer them for sale but I have no idea of the value. Are these worth anything to anybody? I searched earlier, found a similar thread with a couple of leads, but one of them also passed away and the other is interested but wants to know what I want for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also found a set of plans for a VJ-22 Sportsman that I would like know the value of.

Thank you,

Jon

Last edited:

cluttonfred

HBA Supporter
The Volmer Sportsman plans are stil available for $250, so a second-hand set should go for less.

The Moony Mite plans are not easy to come by, though do check that they are complete. According to this document there are 324 drawings in the complete set. I also don't know if you could actually build one just from the plans or if they were intended to accompany a kit of components. Either way I'm sure it would be an ambitious project. Check Mooney Mite sites and groups for interest.

Woodenwings

Hi Sorry i missed checking the message you left me - i am still interested if you are?
please email me directly. shane. L. anderson @ Gmail. com

Best regards!
Shane

David Hahn

Jon, Are you still offering for sale your father-in-laws plans for the M-18-X Mite? Been awhile and I would like to purchase a set if reasonably priced. As you know, they were intended to be used in conjunction with a "Kit" but company is now out of business.
I'll offer a $100 if still avialable so that I may study for future reference.

Thanks, Dave Canyon Country, CA.

johnvought

Hello all, I just found this site and was hoping someone here may be able to help me. My father in law recently passed away and I am helping my MIL go through his stuff. I came accross this full set of plans and binders for the M-18-X and would like to offer them for sale but I have no idea of the value. Are these worth anything to anybody? I searched earlier, found a similar thread with a couple of leads, but one of them also passed away and the other is interested but wants to know what I want for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also found a set of plans for a VJ-22 Sportsman that I would like know the value of.

Thank you,

Jon
My offer is $100. johnvought@hotmail.com

airphoto

Just came on the site .. have, I believe .. a full set of M-18X plans that are on no use to me. Purchased new and will consider parting with them.

Bill.