• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Mooney M20A composite wing replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooneym20d

Anyone have guidance on constructing a composite wing to replace the original wood wing on a Mooney M20A. I would like to use the exact control system, gear retraction system. Ideally, the wing will be identical in size and shape and as strong or stronger than the wood wing. Specifically, I need structural support (i.e. rib placement, spar construction materials, hard point materials, etc...). I have good working knowledge of composite construction but very limitted knowledge with composite design.

Back