• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Airplane Wanted Monocoupe plans wanted

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

blinde001

Seriously seeking 'complete plans set' for Monocoupe 90/110. A & P since 2013 with years of experience in tube frame and alum. monocoque prototype race car fabrication.
Equipped machine shop, gas/mig/tig weld.......superflow flowbench equipped , etc. This is a serious request. Much appreciated.

Derswede

The boys in Florida will have the best info. CV Stewart was the best at it, he built several fuselages for us. Unfortunately he passed a few years ago, and no one wanted to learn how to do such work. The Aviat guys should have plans. Bud Davissson probably has a set. Get on the Facebook Monocoupe page, lots of the best guys are on that board.

I have some plans for the "Coupe, let me see what I have.

Derswede

Mcmark

Ed Sauernman has the rights to the 110.
He has a Facebook page for his new aerobatic airplane called Revo.
I saw mention he is contemplating a kit 110 with the Verner 9 for power.

Derswede

Now that would be interesting...a "MiniCoupe" of sorts with the Verner. Ed is the man when it comes to 'Coupes, he tried to get the folks at Oshkosh to allow him to fly our old bird again, N15E. Didn't work out, but he tried!

Derswede