• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Model Biplane Welding Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freerangequark

I designed this little welding project biplane. If I can garner some interest here I was thinking about laser or water jet cutting a bunch of kits for this.

The biplane has a wingspan of 9.5" and is 8.6 inches long. I would laser or waterjet cut the parts into a plate of 0.100" 4130 steel. I would also supply the hardware for the prop.

Please reply here on this thread if you're interested. Once I determine how much interest there is in this I'll post pricing information. I don't have any kits to sell at this time.

-Glenn

Attachments

• biplane_weld_1.jpg
    biplane_weld_1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 617
  • biplane_weld_2.jpg
    biplane_weld_2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 498
Back