For Sale MiniMAX 1100R w/277 Rotax

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

cris bailey

Maybe get some time in a low wing. They do have a different feel, lots of float. Good in cross wind. Good luck and hang in.

lake_harley

I had another "promised" potential buyer do a vanishing act so my MiniMAX is still for sale. I do hope he's OK though. Call me (573) 788-2574, PM or email winter62@att.net if you're interested and have questions.

Lynn Winter

pwood66889

Well, now all I have to do is:
* Get that Ercoupe from Texas
* Get the wings recovered
* Get the engine put back together
* Get the exchanged prop to the shop for look-over
* Get it all put back together -- and --
Fly to Cape Garrough, or where ever you are for that steak dinner!!! :)
No, Really, Congratulations! Wish you success in your future endeavors. I finally got that -042 on a test stand and will be working on it.
And, by the way, I leave next week for Terrell to pack up the `coupe and bring it to Florida! So save yer money (and pick out a good red wine)!
Percy

lake_harley

With no more than you have on your plate to finish up, you should be here later this week, right?;) Next week just won't work for me. My wife and I are taking our son, daughter and their spouses to Aruba for some sun and 80+ degree weather! There goes the money from the MiniMAX sale...and then some!

Lynn

pwood66889

"There goes the money from the MiniMAX sale.."
Well, Hell. And yet, I can buy. Maybe I can pull enough for the wine off selling the -042...
If you get stuck by CoVid-19 in KTLH, gimme a shout! Area three-three-four, then six-five-four subtract 4126.
Best, Percy